Designed to your Advantage
Spiral Water created the next generation filter by solving the specific technological challenges of ultra high and variable total suspended solids.No other automatic self-cleaning filter can perform at this level.Our patented Automatic Self-Cleaning Filter consists of a rugged stainless steel filter screen and spiral-shaped brush that continuously clean the screen without requiring back wash, crossflow, high differential pressure or downtime.The unique one-pass system automatically senses, concentrates and purges solids, providing seamless waste management and de-watering solutions as part of the process.
How it Works
- Filtered water passes from the inside to the outside of the proprietary stainless steel filter screen.
- Spiral Water’s® patented, motor-driven, spiral-shaped brush continuously cleans collected debris from inside the filter element.
- Solids are driven to the bottom of the filter housing and stored in the chamber until they are expelled through an automatic purge valve.
- The system can operate at low inlet pressure and low differential pressure (< 1 psi).
- Influent concentrations of suspended solids can be variable and as high as 25,000 mg/l.
- No backflush, crossflow or booster pumps required.
- Max TSS: 25,000 ppm
- 10 - 100 Microns
- 99% Water Recovery
- Small Footprint
- Light Weight
- Compact, Modular & Scalable
- No Back Wash/No CrossFlow
- Automatic Solids Concentration
- < 1 psi Pressure Differential.
Contact us today for information and key specifications to solve your filtration needs.